Together with your Blue Air flight ticket, you can now purchase the bus transfer, a service provided by our partner Direct Aeroport.
The transfer is available from Constanta or Brasov to Otopeni Airport and return.
- Benefit from a unique booking system of the transfer, directly integrated with the Blue Air flight booking
- Guaranteed booking of this service, including your seats
- Ensured connection with Blue Air flights so that if the transfer is delayed, Blue Air and Direct Aeroport provide rerouting on the first available flight under similar conditions
- Have the best conditions of transfer, as all vehicles are equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, audio-video, generous space between seats and for your luggage.
- Constanta: CFR Constanta train station
- Brasov: Eroilor Blvd, no. 27 - parking in front of Hotel Aro Palace
If you wish to travel departing from/ arriving at one of the intermediary stations (Comarnic, Sinaia, Busteni, Azuga, Predeal), please contact Direct Aeroport.
- Otopeni Airport: A representative of Direct Aeroport will be waiting for passengers and will take them to the bus for boarding.
For children aged 0 - up to 2 years, the transfer is free of charge (they will not have a seat, will be held by a parent).
Direct Aeroport accepts 2 (two) hold baggage (32 kg) and 1 (one) hand luggage per passenger.
Items that cannot be transported:
- Sports equipment
If Direct Aeroport is at fault for passengers being delayed/ losing their flight, Direct Aeroport undertakes to respect and apply the regulations of EC261/2004 and return the value of the airplane tickets to Blue Air, but not the value of other services that passengers should benefit from at their destination. Blue Air will in turn reimburse the value of the airplane ticket to passengers that have the right to be reimbursed.
If a Blue Air flight is delayed, Direct Airport undertakes to accept Blue Air passengers on the first bus transfer with available seats without charging any additional fee.