Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites work, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of www.blueairweb.com. For example, to:
- balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive a consistent and reliable service.
- limit traffic to key parts of the website in order to maintain performance levels.
- customers’ acceptance of the conditions of carriage, without which access is not granted for booking tickets.
Ease of use
Cookies are used to enhance the ease of use of www.blueairweb.com for customers. For example, to:
- remember customers’ country of choice and presenting relevant content.
- keep track of customers’ account when they have logged in.
- remember the selected departure airport when booking a flight.
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how customers use the site. For example, to:
- gather feedback on customer satisfaction through surveys.
- gain insight into how customers use the website so that we can make improvements to its usability.
Cookies are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to our customers. For example, to:
- allow www.blueairweb.com to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes.
- allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness.
- display messages which offer a selection of products based on what you're viewing on www.blueairweb.com, which are presented to you when you visit other selected websites.
You can choose to opt out of this type of advertising permanently by going to www.youronlinechoices.eu
Please note though, that if you delete your cookies too, we'll no longer know that you've opted out. More information about cookies.