Carry-on luggage (with you in the cabin)
Because we want you to enjoy every Blue Air flight, we invite you to bring one FREE carry-on bag. Your luggage must:
- have 10kg
- be 55cm x 40cm x 20cm
- not include any dangerous goods
- always be stored in the overhead lockers
Love duty free shopping? Great! You're welcome to bring your duty free products separately from your carry-on bag.
If your luggage doesn't comply
Please be prepared that if your luggage does not meet our weight and size restrictions, then you will be charged an additional urgent luggage fee of 65 € per luggage per passenger per flight. Locker space can be limited on busy and full flights, so we may also have to put your bag in the cargo hold. If that happens, we’ll take care of it for you without any further luggage charges.
Checked-in luggage (transported in the hold)
We believe that when you travel, you shouldn't have to leave anything important at home. So, you can book a maximum of four pieces of luggage into the cargo hold. Your luggage must:
- have 20 or 32kg/piece, depending on what you have booked
- be 100cm x 80cm x 30cm
- not include any dangerous goods, unless permitted for carriage
- valuable objects or electronic devices (camera, laptop, tablet etc) should be transported in the cabin bag
What are the fees?
The fees for checked-in luggage vary; please have a look when you book your ticket. It's always best to pay online, as if you wait until departure, the fee will be higher.