Flights to and from Italy, canceled! - March 9, 2020, 12:00 pm - March 23, 2020, 12:00 pm
Following the decision of the Romanian authorities to suspend flights in the context of the spread of COVID-19, all Blue Air flights to and from Italy are canceled between March 9, 2020, 12:00 - 23 March 2020, 12:00.
All passengers affected by this measure and who have entered their complete and correct contact details in the reservation system, will be informed by our Customer Support department, by SMS and e-mail, about the available options:
• the possibility to change travel dates and / route for free, for all our flights (for destinations in Italy, the new chosen travel date can only be after March 23, 2020, 12:00);
• the value of the ticket in the form of credit (voucher), which can be deducted from the cost of future tickets / services purchased from our company;
• refund of the canceled flight segment or the full amount paid for these tickets.
For each reservation, it is very important to provide your complete and correct contact details, so that you can be contacted in case there are changes to the flight schedule.
If you have at least 24 hours until the scheduled flight date, you can update your contact details in your Blue Air account.
For more information, please contact us through the contact form available on our website or by calling the Blue Air Call Center:
• Call from Romania: 0318 210 120 (Mon-Sun: 08: 00-22: 00);
• Call from Italy: 895 895 1144 (0.5490 € / min + 0.3050 € / call (landline); 0.732 € / min + 0.1575 € / call (TIM, Vodafone); 0.732 € / min + 0.1525 € / call (Wind, H3G));
Thank you for your understanding,
The Blue Air team