Blue Air offers air cargo transport services to most of the destinations we operate to.
We accept for carriage:
- GENERAL CARGO
- SPECIAL SHIPMENTS (PERISHABLE (PER), LIVE ANIMALS (AVI), HUMAN REMAINS (HUM) – only one per flight)
For complete information about special shipments, rates, species and breeds of accepted animals, packaging mode, documents necessary for acceptance and carrying out this kind of shipments, please contact our GSA in your country.
Restrictions for carriage:
- DANGEROUS GOODS (DGR) - articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment and which are shown in the list of dangerous goods in the Technical Instructions or which are classified according to those Instructions are called Dangerous Goods.
- VALUABLES CARGO (VAL) - valuable cargo means a consignment which contains one or more of the following articles:
- Any article having a declared value of carriage of USD 1000.00 (or equivalent) or more, per gross kilogram; except in the United Kingdom GBP 450.00, or more per gross kilogram;
- Gold bullion (including refined and unrefined gold in ingot form), dore bullion, gold specie and gold in the form of grain, sheet, foil, powder, sponge, wire, rod, tube, circles, mouldings and castings, platinum, platinum metals (Palladium, iridium, ruthenium, osmium and rhodium) and platinum alloys in the form of grain, sponge, bar, ingot, sheet, rod, wire, gauze, tube and strip (but excluding those radioactive isotopes of the above metals and alloys which are subject to restricted articles labelling requirements);
- Legal banknotes, traveller's cheques, securities, shares, share coupons and stamps (excluding mint stamps from United Kingdom) and ready for use bank cards and/or credit cards;
- Diamonds, (including diamonds for industrial use), rubies, emeralds, sapphires, opals and real pearls (including cultured pearls);
- Jewellery consisting of diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, opals and real pearls (included cultured pearls);
- Jewellery and watches made of silver and/or gold and/or platinum;
- Articles made of gold and/or platinum, other than gold and/or platinum plated.
- RIFLES / HUNTING GUNS, AMMUNITION and EXPLOSIVES
- CHARGE/COLLECT SHIPMENT - Transport carried out with payment to destination
Restrictions due to weight, dimensions, schedule and customs regulation:
- Max weight: 149 kg. /pieces (the above limit can be exceeded only for HUM)
- Max dimensions: 120x 80 x80cm/piece
- BIG shipment – on request
- Only bulk shipments
- Palletized shipment only on request in accordance with max weight and dimensions communicate
- T1 shipments are accepted via Bucharest (OTP)
- The followings airports: Bacau, Cluj, Constanta, Iasi and Sibiu accept only General Cargo and HUM transport on arrival on direct flights